Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Testimonies from current Adult ballet students

"As a young working professional, I do pole dance, lap dance and I like barre as a complement to the high-intensity workout," --- Margeret, 25 years old.




" Staphanie is a great teacher - there were so many things I didn't think i could do that she showed me was do-able. Thanks heaps for her encouragement and patience!" --- Raina, PR entrepreneur, 30+ years old.




"Taking classes with Staphanie has brought so much life to me in this season. I feel like i have progressed more in the past 6 months with her than i did in 1.5 years at my old studio. Amazing teacher and ballerina!" --- Andrea, Mother of 1, 30+ years old.




"She is a joy bringer. To be able to do ballet again is like soul food to me." --- Sonia, Attorney, 20+ years old.







SIGN UP NOW!!


Staphanie Mun Chen 
Founder of AT THE BARRE 
Adult ballet 
012-385-1501
smunwl@gmail.com

For full details

No comments:

Post a Comment