Friday, March 5, 2010
Tips on getting a strong and solid core muscle (Your abs!)
Ballerina Cycle Crunch Abs Exercise
1. Lie face up on the floor and lace your fingers behind your head.
2. Bring your knees in towards your chest and lift your shoulder blades off the ground without pulling on your neck.
3. Straighten your left leg out to about a 45-degree angle while simultaneously turning your upper body to the right, bringing your left elbow towards your right knee.
4. Switch sides, bringing your right elbow towards your left knee.
5. Continue alternating sides in a ‘pedaling’ motion for 2-3 sets of 10-30 reps (both sides equals 1 rep). Do this excercise 2-3 times a week in order to get into a regular routine. And Ballerinas please pointe your toes.=)
Breath. Remember to breath while you do these exercises!
What we want to achieve is not muscular six pack but flat pretty stomach.
You can also do this exercise without 'pedaling', bring in both legs towards your chest. And straighten them to 45-degree angle (Don't even think about touching the floor!), remain for 2 seconds, bring them back to chest. Eyeline concentrate on your core/ stomach muscle. If you do it right, you will feel slight 'burning' at core muscle (stomach).
Partner full vertical crunch ads exercise
1. Lie on your back
(Partner stand at top of your head) Both of you, create 'L' shape
2. Place hands on your partners ankle and contract your ab, and extend both legs up towards the ceiling.
3. Raise them over 90-degree angle until you reach your partner, partner push your legs towards the floor, your legs drop until 45-degree angle (do not touch the floor), rebound back up to your partner.
4. Change position. Your partner do the exercise, while you help her. Repeat for 2-4 sets of 10-20 reps. Do this abs workout excercise 2-3 times a week.
Simply walk with a lifted up posture. Always lift up, tuck in abdominal. By walking in a good posture, not only will uplift your mood and spirit, you will look 10 pounds slimmer too!
Next point is really interesting! Have you ever notice your tummy after meal? Do you just hang loose and relax your belly after meal? Well, try to tuck in your abdominal especially after you eat, will change you life! Try do it for one week, you'll notice a difference.
Love your tummy. Try these exercise at home, you'll have a smokin' hot abs in no time! Good luck, ballerinas!